Contains 40 pelleted seeds, packaged in little metal tins so the pellets don't crush!
Pelleted seeds were developed for commercial growers who use machines to sow seeds. Pelleted seeds are simply normal plant seeds that have been coated in clay to give them a round, smooth, uniform shape and size, making it less likely for them to jam a mechanical seeder, and increasing the accuracy of the seeder in terms of spacing.
Pelleted seeds are also helpful to the home gardener because they are easy to see and handle, especially when compared with the "naked" version of tiny seeds like tomatoes and lettuce. They are perfectly sized to be placed in the divots of the Grodan rockwool cubes.
Always ensure that the growing medium remains consistently moist, but not soggy, after you've sown the seed and are waiting for it to sprout. Once sprouted, apply an overhead grow light about 10-20cm from the grow media. Store any unused seeds in an airtight container of your fridge.
The Aerospring System
• 1 x 75 litre hexagonal water reservoir with lid and access port cover
• 1 x 12V/23W water pump with two spare impellers, metal shaft and rubber fittings
• 1 x Smart WiFi Timer plug
• 1m food-grade pump hose with quick-connect fittings
• Hexagonal sections (‘Hexmodules’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• Threaded pipes (‘Hexpipes’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• 1 x hexagonal shower lid, 1 x hexagonal shower lid cover
• 75mm white grow pots (36 for Pro, 27 for Standard, 9 for Mini)
• AOK36 Grodan rockwool cubes (28/36/9 cubes)
• 2 x 1l ‘Hexgrow’ mineral nutrient solution (Base compounds from Germany)
• 300ml measuring cup
• Assembly Manual
Urban Aeroponic Gardening
Aerospring Garden's patent-pending vertical edible garden is great for balconies and sunny areas indoors! Harvest your inner farmer and start cultivating your own herbs, vegetables and salads on your small balcony, terrace, garden or sunny spot in the house. Grow a little of your own, delight in the joys of gardening and eat the freshest produce you'll ever taste, right at your fingertips.