Magnesium (Mg) has several important metabolic functions in the production and transport of energy. It is also important for the contraction and relaxation of muscles. Magnesium is involved in the synthesis of protein, and it assists in the functioning of some enzymes.
Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate is an inorganic compound made of magnesium, sulphur and oxygen. Also known as Epsom salt, this powdered substance is widely used in Agriculture and Horticulture fields to improve the soil fertility levels.
It is also used to make pain relieving lotions, creams and oils. Magnesium and sulfur, two naturally occurring minerals that are major components of Epsom salt, may help plants grow greener with higher yields and more blooms. Magnesium creates an environment conducive to growth by helping seeds to germinate, increasing chlorophyll production and improving phosphorus and nitrogen uptake. Sulfur is also a key element in plant growth, helping produce vitamins.
The Aerospring System
• 1 x 75 litre hexagonal water reservoir with lid and access port cover
• 1 x 12V/23W water pump with two spare impellers, metal shaft and rubber fittings
• 1 x Smart WiFi Timer plug
• 1m food-grade pump hose with quick-connect fittings
• Hexagonal sections (‘Hexmodules’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• Threaded pipes (‘Hexpipes’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• 1 x hexagonal shower lid, 1 x hexagonal shower lid cover
• 75mm white grow pots (36 for Pro, 27 for Standard, 9 for Mini)
• AOK36 Grodan rockwool cubes (28/36/9 cubes)
• 2 x 1l ‘Hexgrow’ mineral nutrient solution (Base compounds from Germany)
• 300ml measuring cup
• Assembly Manual
Urban Aeroponic Gardening
Aerospring Garden's patent-pending vertical edible garden is great for balconies and sunny areas indoors! Harvest your inner farmer and start cultivating your own herbs, vegetables and salads on your small balcony, terrace, garden or sunny spot in the house. Grow a little of your own, delight in the joys of gardening and eat the freshest produce you'll ever taste, right at your fingertips.