- 4-in-1 water quality test: The Multimeter has a 4-in-1 function, which can measure PH, TDS, EC and TEMPERATURE simultaneously with high precision. Omni-directional measurement of water quality
- ±0.1 pH Accuracy and 3-Point Calibration: With a high sensitivity glass probe, the Multimeter has a full measurement range of 0-14pH, 0.01 pH resolution. The Multimeter uses a 3-point calibration method, calibrating the electrode to solutions of pH 4.00, pH 6.86, and pH 9.18 to ensure accuracy of your measurements.
- Easy to Calibrate and Fast Read: You merely need to dip the probe in the buffer solution, then press and hold the MODEL / CAL button for 6 seconds (approx 5~10 Seconds) and it will automatically calibrate. And the backlight function can help you get accurate and fast readings.
- Automatic temperature compensation: The Multimeter can accurately determine the pH value of the sample in the temperature range of 0 °C-60 °C (32 °F-140 °F)
- Ideal for household pH testing applications, test not only your hydroponic garden, drinking water, swimming pool, pond, beer brewing, kombucha, aquariums, food etc.
The Aerospring System
• 1 x 75 litre hexagonal water reservoir with lid and access port cover
• 1 x 12V/23W water pump with two spare impellers, metal shaft and rubber fittings
• 1 x Smart WiFi Timer plug
• 1m food-grade pump hose with quick-connect fittings
• Hexagonal sections (‘Hexmodules’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• Threaded pipes (‘Hexpipes’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• 1 x hexagonal shower lid, 1 x hexagonal shower lid cover
• 75mm white grow pots (36 for Pro, 27 for Standard, 9 for Mini)
• AOK36 Grodan rockwool cubes (28/36/9 cubes)
• 2 x 1l ‘Hexgrow’ mineral nutrient solution (Base compounds from Germany)
• 300ml measuring cup
• Assembly Manual
Urban Aeroponic Gardening
Aerospring Garden's patent-pending vertical edible garden is great for balconies and sunny areas indoors! Harvest your inner farmer and start cultivating your own herbs, vegetables and salads on your small balcony, terrace, garden or sunny spot in the house. Grow a little of your own, delight in the joys of gardening and eat the freshest produce you'll ever taste, right at your fingertips.