Kale is regarded as a superfood and is a staple in every health enthusiast's diet. Tuscan Kale grows best in hot and sunny Singapore, but Curly and other varieties can thrive under softer sunlight/balcony conditions.
New varieties for 2020:
The darkest of the blue-green kales, Darkibor kale seeds produce plants that have finely curled leaves with intense flavour. This is an early-maturing kale for late summer and fall harvests. Plants are upright, easy to grow, and ideal for multiple harvests. Its dark leaves make very nice garnishes.
Black Magic is a well-maintained selection of Toscano kale with long, narrow leaves for attractive and tall, straight bunches. Dark blue-green leaves with beautiful savoy. Lacinato or "dinosaur" type kale.
Vigorous hybrid-Lacinato type.
Please note: we do not accept COD (Cash On Delivery). If you would like the seedlings delivered, cash payment is only available to those who pick-up. If you wish to combine delivery to your Growstore order (and have paid for delivery for that order), please select PICKUP after making online payment.
The Aerospring System
• 1 x 75 litre hexagonal water reservoir with lid and access port cover
• 1 x 12V/23W water pump with two spare impellers, metal shaft and rubber fittings
• 1 x Smart WiFi Timer plug
• 1m food-grade pump hose with quick-connect fittings
• Hexagonal sections (‘Hexmodules’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• Threaded pipes (‘Hexpipes’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• 1 x hexagonal shower lid, 1 x hexagonal shower lid cover
• 75mm white grow pots (36 for Pro, 27 for Standard, 9 for Mini)
• AOK36 Grodan rockwool cubes (28/36/9 cubes)
• 2 x 1l ‘Hexgrow’ mineral nutrient solution (Base compounds from Germany)
• 300ml measuring cup
• 1 x 40 page” saddle-stitch user manual & grow guide
Urban Aeroponic Gardening
Aerospring Garden's patent-pending vertical edible garden is great for balconies and sunny areas indoors! Harvest your inner farmer and start cultivating your own herbs, vegetables and salads on your small balcony, terrace, garden or sunny spot in the house. Grow a little of your own, delight in the joys of gardening and eat the freshest produce you'll ever taste, right at your fingertips.