The Sicce Syncra Silent is an aquarium pump that combines better performance with quiet operation and energy efficiency.
Designed and produced in Italy, Sicce's pumps are top of the line submersible pumps. Aerospring Gardens' 2020 production run now includes these pumps. Sicce Syncra Silent: design, reliability, 100% silence, fused with Sicce's superior technology.
- The Sicce Syncra 2.0 submersible water pump has a maximum flow rate of 2150 l / h and a maximum head of 200 cm. This pump will lift for the Aerospring Pro, maximum 12 sections.
- Energy saving (35%)
- Can be installed wet or dry, thanks to a thermal protection that prevents overheating
- Low operating temperature
- Very good performance with low energy consumption
- Versatile - ideal for indoor or outdoor use
- Equipped with threaded grommets to facilitate connection with all types of use
- Rotor with 5mm ceramic shaft
- Maximum power: 2150l / h
- Special recirculation feature for rotor self cleaning
- Number of watts: 32W
3+2 year warranty (extended warranty with online registration). Warranty does not cover improper use of the pump eg. water cannot run dry in the tank, plug should not be changed.
The Aerospring System
• 1 x 75 litre hexagonal water reservoir with lid and access port cover
• 1 x 12V/23W water pump with two spare impellers, metal shaft and rubber fittings
• 1 x Smart WiFi Timer plug
• 1m food-grade pump hose with quick-connect fittings
• Hexagonal sections (‘Hexmodules’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• Threaded pipes (‘Hexpipes’) : 12 for Pro, 9 for Standard and 3 for Mini
• 1 x hexagonal shower lid, 1 x hexagonal shower lid cover
• 75mm white grow pots (36 for Pro, 27 for Standard, 9 for Mini)
• AOK36 Grodan rockwool cubes (28/36/9 cubes)
• 2 x 1l ‘Hexgrow’ mineral nutrient solution (Base compounds from Germany)
• 300ml measuring cup
• Assembly Manual
Urban Aeroponic Gardening
Aerospring Garden's patent-pending vertical edible garden is great for balconies and sunny areas indoors! Harvest your inner farmer and start cultivating your own herbs, vegetables and salads on your small balcony, terrace, garden or sunny spot in the house. Grow a little of your own, delight in the joys of gardening and eat the freshest produce you'll ever taste, right at your fingertips.